How to wear Getals. Read on!
- Your Getals are symmetrically built for your left and right feet. You’ll notice a seal on the bottom to identify which foot fits which. (Left = 左 / Right = 右). The straps are handcrafted to last long, a bit stiff in the beginning like any new shoe, so here’s a few tips to help you loosen up the straps before you put your Getals on.
- Hook your index, middle, and ring fingers under the 4 front thongs and gently stretch upwards a few times to loosen the thongs and make slack for your toes.
- Next, hold the Getals with the back facing outwards, insert your thumbs inside both side straps and stretch them outwards to further loosen the straps.
- To put your Getals on place them on the floor to steady yourself and fit your toes into the toe thongs by gently pulling the side straps outwards and up.
- Make any final adjustments by adjusting the white toe thongs to fit your toe width.
- Remove your Getals by leaning forward and lifting your heel. After you’ve worn them for a few days the fabric will loosen up and adjust to your feet size.